Saturday, May 29, 2010

END OF SCHOOL!:D

Another 5more months and we are free(: BYE DEYI! I'M NOT GOING TO MISS YOU! i failed 5 subjects and pass only 1! Nevermind.. Tuesday during computer application Mr Lee came in and look for us. He told me that the vice principle wants to see my parent about my behaviour so i call my mother and tell her. After school my parent came and went in to the office and talk to the vice principle about my behaviour thanks mr lee for helping me soo much! Cause i everytime help him(: and the stupid thing is morning late with qiu hui and we climb fence:P saw wee chuan and alvin smoking behind the garden..haha. after that we went in to the classroom and i put my bag down i went to the back and smoke alone.. i went back to the class again after i finish and the fat ass alvin say go for the third round and we go to the back again and smoke this time round we are damn suay saw Mr Goh and HAHAHA! Happily kana caught and was laughing all the way.. But when my parent haven saw vice priniciple that time Mr Lee tell my parents that i kana caught smoking and they ask my why-.- so leh i'm going to change my attitude and behaviour from that day onwards(: i can do it so do you.. haha so bhb. Thats all Bye!! AND I'M FUC*ING USELESS ! THaNKS!( TO OUR CLASS SMOKERS! I THINK IF MR LEE KNOW WE SMOKE JUST THAT HE DIDNT SAW WE ARE SAFE(: He can smell that we are smoking. But he also can catch us if he wants too. He is a great teacher! LASTLY THANKS MR LEE!!