Thursday, March 4, 2010

(:

Was staying at qiu hui house. Late for school today but nothing happen cause level camp. Some of the instructors were damm gl and I hate tourism the teacher keep aiming me and I also don't know why but got air-con nevermind(: after school went to meet Amos and follow him to see doctor as he didn't attend school today. When we reach the clinic he went in to see the doctor and he came out and say the stupid doctor only give him 1day of mc. He say until very cham but the doctor just don't believe what he said. Went 421 to drink water with ah pui, Amos and qiu hui and we talk at the coffee shop for a long time from 3pm+ to 5.30pm while Amos was waiting for a Sec2 girl cause they 5.30 coming back to school from the camp, but that girl went home. After that Alvin walk home, Amos and qiu hui follow me home to get my things and go to Amos house. They waited for me very long hahas.. And qiu hui went home after that Amos say that the girl is coming to meet him and I go ride his bike and the girl came and they talktalk until don't know what happen and went Amos house. Was staying at Amos house for today. His alseep now and going to Amk central tomorrow morning. S-11 to have our breakfast and go school together I think we will be late for school again. Byes(: