Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worst NightMare!

Today maybe some of the peoples that saw this can't get to sleep well(: It's was all because of me and amos. During recess time we went to the canteen to have our breakfast. After that, we decided to went to the hall and play(cause boring).. And we went up the stage to on the fans because it was damm hot. I went to the back of the stage and I saw two metal cupboards at there, I push one of the cupboard to the front and we off the curtain and switch on the red light. I was kinda stupid to push the cupboard to the front and at the end we play with it lols.. It was just like a coffin because both doors are open and lots of rubbish inside. After the bell rang we just leave the cupboard at there and we went back to class for our lessons. During VE we went to the MPR room to listen about the ITE thingy and Mr.Lee ask amos about the hall coffin, and i was still sitting inside the class listening to the talk. After that, amos keep on looking at me and smile. I don't even know whats happening then I walk to him and he tell me that Mr.Lee knows about the hall what happen...Bell Ring... After school we follow Mr.Lee and we both own up that we did that stupid thing at the stage and he keep on laughing like mad.. He tell us to say sorry to the principle and see what punishment we kana.. I'm still not sure what punishment we get but SCARY LOLS!. After that went to cybrary with sam and ah pui. It's was cooling inside and chatchat here and there. Saw kelly and her friend lih yii then sam and ah pui go talktalk with them while I anyhow read books.. time past and 4.30pm i went home:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN! STILL OWE ME 16Punches.

This is the stupid picture of the coffin is like lols.. It's was just like a plain cupboard nothing nice but quite fun today hahas.. Tomorrow die le.